Business Process Modeling Notation
Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) is an industry standard for modeling business processes. BPMN 2.0 offers a wide set of possibilities to specify the collaborations of actors in when performing activities that contribute to the realization of the goal of the process.Our BPMN course gives a detailed overview on the total set of available symbols that can be used to model your business processes in a precise way.
At the end of the course, the trainee has a good overview of the possibilities of BPMN and will be able to apply this directly at work due to cases build on real life examples and exercises.
In addition and as a take-away from the workshop, we offer a unique A3-BPMN-poster that gives you a ready-to-use overview of how to model processes using BPMN.
- Understand the use of BPMN and the role of BPMN in the wider BPM discipline
- Overview of the different BPMN symbols and insight on when to apply those symbols.
- Model state-of-the art Business Processes.
- Be able to see how UML can be applied on your own projects
Business Process owners, Business Process manager, Business Process analysts, Business Analysts, Functional Analysts.
- Introduction to BPMN
- What is BPMN & Why use it
- BPMN vs BPM
- BPMN vs Modelling frameworks
- Subprocesses & Tasks
Group Booking Discounts
- 2-4 Trainees : 10% Reduction
- 5-7 Trainees : 20% Reduction
- 8+ Trainees : 30% Reduction
Contact Us for our special in-company rates
Recommended Follow-up Courses
Following course(s) are a logical continuation on this courses:
- Business Process Management
- MEGA Tool Introduction